Panther Island Pavilion is a scenic outdoor venue on the Trinity River with the Downtown Fort Worth skyline as a beautiful backdrop. The venue provides multiple stages and flexible festival grounds accommodating events year-round. Events that are best suited for this venue include large concerts, festivals, and sporting events like 5ks, boating events and bike races. The site has the only waterfront stage in the state, a main stage for year round events and two additional band shells for multi-act festivals. It can accommodate parking for 2,000 cars and up to 2,000 more in overflow. The venue hosts an annual summer tubing and music series, Sunday Funday, Oktoberfest and the city’s largest Fourth of July event, as well as many other concerts and festivals. A unique sand beach provides public access to the river for boating, tubing, fishing and swimming. A seasonal concessionaire is located on site who rents kayaks, canoes and stand up paddle boards, weather permitting. An event must have an expected attendance of 1,000 or more to qualify for a permit at Panther Island Pavilion.
What PIP has to offer
- Your choice of licensed vendors and concessionaires
- 40 acres of flexible festival space with multiple site configuration options
- Established emergency evacuation routes and shelter options
- Separate vendor and band entrances from public entrance
- Liberal noise ordinance – highest level in the City
- Connected to 72 miles of Trinity Trails