Check out the list of the walks/runs coming to Fort Worth! Register, create a team and/or donate to a cause today.
- April 18 March for Babies – Join them for a three-mile, family-friendly walk as an opportunity to support March of Dimes as it continues to fight for the health of all moms and babies.
- May 17 Great Strides – Great Strides provides a fantastic opportunity for family, friends, students, and colleagues to come together and make a difference for those with Cystic Fibrosis. Registration is free, but walkers are encouraged to raise funds.
- June 13 Juneteenth Community 5K & Festival – Join the community as they celebrate with the 5K Walk/Run, Parade, Family-friendly entertainment including music concerts, and more!
- June 20 Tour De Cure: North Texas – Join the movement to improve the lives of all people affected by diabetes at Tour De Cure! Choose to ride, run or walk and enjoy a lunch and finish line party afterward.
- September 19 St. Jude Walk/ Run to End Childhood Cancer – Join supporters in communities across the nation during Childhood Cancer Awareness Month for this family-friendly event that raises funds to support the lifesaving mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®, where families never receive a bill for treatment, travel, housing or food.
- September 26 Oktoberfest Run Und Ride – Oktoberfest Run Und Ride is a celebration in the heart of Fort Worth featuring 2 cycling and 2 running events. Riders will enjoy scenic views of Cowtown and celebrate at the Oktoberfest Fort Worth a German festival so authentic you almost forget you’re in Fort Worth.
- October 17 Step Up For Down Syndrome 5K & Walk– The Step Up for Down Syndrome 5K and Family Walk is the biggest fundraising event for The Down Syndrome Partnership of North Texas. This event supports individuals with Down Syndrome and their caregivers through education, outreach, support, engagement, the exchange of ideas and experiences, and social opportunities.
- October 31 Walk to End Alzheimer’s – The world’s largest event that raises awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support, and research. This inspiring event calls on participants of all ages and abilities to reclaim the future for millions.
- November 14 JDRF One Walk – When you join one of the hundreds of JDRF One Walks across the country, the money you raise will support JDRF, the leading global organization funding T1D research.
- November 21 Pumpkin Spice 5K, 10K, & Half Marathon – Join Run Project for the most festive fall 5k, 10k & Half Marathon of the season. Their swag is sweet and the afterparty is spicy.